Health Services Hub is about promoting personal health and fitness through the natural therapies of diet, nutritional supplements, the benefits of exercise, as well as having a healthy attitude to help improve your total quality of life. Your membership offers a comprehensive resource that aims to help members achieve personal health and wellness goals regardless of age, gender or level of fitness. This benefit provides you with the tools to make wellness part of your daily life.
Members will receive access to:
- Daily wellness articles
- Individual home fitness programs
- Assessment calculators
- Disease prevention studies
- Health tips
- Guidance on nutrition, weight loss and exercise The Health Services Hub site is quick, simple and easy to navigate!
- Personalized workout programs for all ages and fitness levels
- Unbiased health information from a professional staff
- Daily health tips on nutrition, weight loss, exercise and disease prevention
- Over 4,500 current health and wellness related articles
- Health calculators for easy tracking and self-assessments
- Additional resources pulled together for your benefit.
How to Use
- To access this benefit, go to the website provided.
- Under “Don’t have an account yet”, click “Sign Up”.
- Enter your member number in the “Registration ID” field. Your Password will be the same as your member number the first time you enter the system – click “Next”.
- You will then be prompted to provide your e-mail address and change your ID number and Password to something you can easily remember.
- Then click “Continue” and you will be taken to the healthserviceshub.com member home page.
- Once inside, you will receive access to daily updated articles and tips on health and wellness. You can take self-assessment tests and get a fitness program based on your personal goals; try the fitness calculators to track your results; and learn about the fundamental components of a successful wellness program from our professionals. You can also follow all of the latest medical, fitness and health articles.